Tudora locality is an ethnographic centre with elements of folk art and well preserved traditions, hosting a reknown group of folk dances. In the locality there are still kept vestiges of a boyard’s court dating from the 15th-16th centuries, Cantacuzino-Pascanu House, built in 1842 – an architectural monument. Other well preserved monuments are those dedicated to the heroes of the independence war and to those of WWI. From the centre of Tudora locality the route goes on along DJ 208H to reach the house situated at the forest outskirts. The road goes on after teh tourist mark (triangle) to Plesa forest house from the reservation (approx. 45 min). Tudora Reservation is acknowledged and protected for its yew trees. This shrub of Central-European origin, with a great longevity (almost 3000 years), with a very precious wood, was highly exploited in the past, which lead to the need to declare it a protected species and natural monument. The yew reservation from Tudora was signalled since 1973 by the geographer Victor Tufescu, who used to claim that this tree was in the area as a spontaneous species that had not been planted. The reservation has a 119-hectare surface, and the area that is highly protected (where the yew tree grows), lies from Racului River to Tisa River, in the forest hill Dealu Mare that reaches a 587 m altitude.