4 km away from Botosani, on the road to Fălticeni, lies the monastery complex of Vorona, which was initially composed of four churches. The oldest, built in 1600, has not been preserved. Today one can find a church from 1793, one from 1835 (the most interesting), and the newest from 1853. Vorona and Tudora, located 7 km. away from one another, make a very valuable folkloric area and near Tudora there is one of the finest yew forests declared a natural monument.