Monument of heroes from Indepencence war

In 1911 it was decided to build a monument in Flămânzi village centre to symbolize the sacrifice of the inhabitants of these lands, along with the other people of the country, to get independence. The unveiling of the monument took place on August 18, 1912.In 1946, by order of the mayor of that time, the eagle was taken down from the pedestal, but not destroyed, it was stored in the basement of the school until 1956, when it was seated again in place, still without the cross that carried in its beak.