Ferriers’ Church ( St Ilie)

„Sf Ilie (St. Elias)” Church from Botosani was built between 1809 and 1843, in the place where in 1778 there used to be a wooden church with a cemetery around it. The founders of the church are members of the guild of furriers from Botosani who built the church with money raised from guild members and other believers. The church is built of stone and brick, with walls that are 2-4 meters thick. It is monumental in size and construction.