„Sf. Nicolae” Church Botosani has clubs shape. Initially, to the right of the altar, there used to be at least two wooden churches. The last, made of oak, was made by boyar families reunited besides Sandu Borcea Dumitraş person. The Oak Church had been consecrated in 1762. The entrance was closed in 1832 and the West wall was demolished, then interior was lengthened with six more meters and above they rose the steeple bells of high acoustics value, while the bell frame was built of oak wood from the old church. The works were supported by the guilds of fishermen, cheese makers and boot makers, and they were completed in 1875
St. Nicolae church was built in 1495 by Stefan cel Mare (Stephen the Great). The interior painting, which was made at the beginning of the 16th century, during the rule of Stefanita Voda, his grandson, is extremely valuable, as it represents a decisive point in the evolution of the mural painting of Moldova. Inside there is still kept a votive painting of the founders, paited in fresco: Stefan cel Mare and Lady Maria Voichita, Bogdan-Voda, their son, and Stefanita Voda. Particularly valuable is the frieze of Christ’s Passions, depicted on the 3 walls of the nave. The most notable scene of all is „Crucifixion”, painted under a brilliant monumental spirit, which is characterised by simplicity and archaism.
Church „St. Nicholas” was built in 1815 by the boyar Constantin (Costache) Miclescu. It is assumed thatin the holy altar table are excerpts from the right hand of St. Nicholas brought by Bishop Sophronius Miclescu, the Ad-Hoc Assembly President from Iasi. These relics are said to be brought from church „Sf. Gheorghe Nou” of Bucharest, founded by Prince Constantin Brancoveanu. Near the north wall of the church, into the mansion, there are the tombs of the aristocratic families Miclescu and other landowners related to Miclescu familly.
„Sf. Neculai”church was built of stone and brick by General Teodor Bals in 1837. The church is built in neoclassical style in the form of ship, having an expanded nave above which rises an octagonal spire low. The church does not have mural painting, but instead the veil has exquisite Byzantine painting and sculpture. The belfry of the church, also made of stone and brick, built at the entrance, was endowed by its benefactors with six bells cast in Kyiv.
Located in the hills of Flamanzi and surrounded by banksof Miletin river, the wooden church from Prisacani were built between 1656 and 1657 by lord Nicholas Stratulat, the owner of the village at that time.